An in-depth analysis of the potential impact of digital assets, specifically stablecoins, CBDCs and tokenised deposits, on the future of money. The panel of experts examine how these technologies can transform traditional banking by providing more efficient and cost-effective ways to transfer and store value. Learn about the use cases, benefits, and challenges of these emerging technologies and gain valuable insights into the future of money.
- Andrea Maechler, Member of the Governing Board, Swiss National Bank
- Dante Disparte, Chief Strategy Officer & Head of Global Policy, Circle
- Professor Eswar Prasad, Professor, Cornell University & Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
- Leong Sing Chiong, Deputy Managing Director (Markets and Development), Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli, Deputy Division Chief in the Monetary and Capital Markets Department, International Monetary Fund
- Sandra Ro, Chief Executive Officer, Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC)