With momentum building around AI, how can capital providers and policymakers collaborate to enable sustainable innovation?
Can the lessons learned from the collapse of crypto be adapted to better secure the potential benefits that AI can bring to society and value creation? How can policy
standards across jurisdictions be better aligned globally to ensure consistency of AI regulations that then minimises risk of policy arbitrage?
- Axel Voss, Member of the European Parliament
- Karmela Holtgreve, Director General Strategy and Innovation, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Melissa Guzy, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Arbor Ventures
- Sigal Mandelker, Ribbit Capital
- Navin Suri, Advisor to the Board of Directors, Elevandi